The Department of Curriculum & Instruction is the largest in the School of Education and is home to the undergraduate teacher-education core classes. Curriculum & Instruction also has robust graduate offerings at the master’s and doctoral levels.
The Department of Curriculum & Instruction trains leaders, offering
- A supportive community of learners
- Field work early and often, especially for undergraduate teacher-education students
- Research-based teaching practices
- A strong faculty who are all successful practitioners and leaders in their field
- A graduate program that ensures that all full-time doctoral students teach classes in the School of education, preparing them to teach at the university level